Here are the 3 blogs I analysed!
Christina Wong: (http://fooooodblog.blogspot.com/)
I feel that Christina has managed to capture the attention of her readers through the very interesting blogskin, as well as the fact that she made use of many pictures associated with food. I especially like the fact that she used the pictures of the food pyramids, which firstly, brightened up the blog, and secondly, was reference for her readers just in case they wanted to look through the food pyramids as well. Her analysis of her food intake is also very detailed, showing that she put in a lot of effort to make sure she knows exactly what she consumes. Well done!
Samantha Lee: (http://you-arewhatyoueat.blogspot.com/)
Samantha has certainly put in a lot of effort in this PT, as can be seen from her analysis of her diet. She made sure she accessed the hpb board and planted all the necessary information in there so she knows what exactly is going into her body and how it affects her health(: I like the fact that in each blog post, she meticulously indicates what tool she used, so that her readers know what they can access when they themselves check the hpb website out. Also, in her one dish meal, she states all the ingredients used to make this dish, and provides a detailed explanation of why this dish is healthy, which I felt was a very good job done. Greattt job Samantha!
Cheryl Chong (http://myfoodielove.blogspot.com/)
Cheryl has been detailed in her analysis, and her reflections show that she has certainly understood this module! She meticulously made sure she accessed the hpb board to get all the informatio needed(: Futhermore, she included a picture of the food pyramid, which really gave the whole blog a 'kick' because it contrasted the dark blue background colour. What I felt she could have improved on was her one-dish meal . More elaboration could have been included on why her suggested dish was considered healthy. Overall, good job!
No comments:
Post a Comment