Reflections!
Firstly, what's most unfortunate is that I can't access the hpb website, probably because too many people are chionging their pts now >< and so I cannot get what I need to analyse my diet! D: But I shall try to reflect on what I've done so far!
What have you learnt about your eating habits?
Well, I would say I haven't been eating enough of vegetables, and I should reduce my intake of meat, especially chicken, which I think I eat too much of D: I don't snack that much, which is good, but I don't eat entirely healthy food all the time too, so I would consider my diet to be more on the unhealthy side. Hopefully, after this analysis, I would make necessary changes to my diet to take my 'food intake on a healthy path' :D
Would you consider your food diet to be a healthy one? Why?
I would consider my food diet to be an unhealthy one, as mentioned earlier. I feel that I have been comsuming too much of protein and carbohydrates (though I don't exactly know what the recommended amount is..):) and too little of vegetables, which means that I am not getting enough vitamins from diet for my body. Also, too much of protein isn't good as too much of that will lead to excess fats stored in my body, mainly the blood vessels. This raises the chances of my arteries clogging and leading to heart diseases, which I obviously don't want to have. Although I don't eat a lot of potato chips and chocolate, since I don't particularly like them a lot, it still adds up to all the unnecessary sugar stored in my body, which will eventually be stored as fats): urgh.
Are the suggested nutritional tools useful? How?
I went to explore the other pages as I wasn't able to access that particular food analysis page and *tadaa* I found this whole chunk of information on healthy eating! And what I've learnt is that it is important to eat a variety of food, meaning eating different foods from all the four food groups. Each food group offers a variety of choices and each one has a unique nutritional value. Also, it is important to eat a balanced diet, meaning eating the recommended number of servings of food from the four food groups daily. And lastly, eat in moderation, meaning that we should eat the right amount of food, neither too much nor too little. Also, foods high in fat, sugar, and salt should only be consumed in small amounts at all times(: I sure learned so much from this!
Why is your suggested one dish meal healthy?
Explained it in a post below! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment