Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Day 2 Analysis!

Here's what I ate today(:


Time
Food
Quantity
6.15am
mooncake
1 small square piece
2.45pm
Fried rice with chicken chop
1 plate
6.30pm
Egg noodles with vegetables
1 bowl (noodles)


Since I can't access the hpb website, I shall try to analyse my food intake myself..):

The type of mooncake I ate was the one with lotus paste inside. It was pretty good! :) I tried researching on what mooncake is rich in, but I can't get anything): Based on what I know, mooncake is pretty unhealthy, especially if you have it for breakfast/: but ohwell, this morning it was staring at me..For lunch, I had fried rice with chicken chop, basically just slices of chicken, and ketchup + chilli of course. The rice here was a good source of carbohydrates, and the chicken was protein, which has vitamin and minerals in it. Only thing is that it has slightly higher cholesterol than beef, but there was no beef there, so yeah :D And lastly, for dinner, I had egg noodles, which once again is a source of carbohydrates, and cabbage which has a lot of vitamin C!

Looks like I ate a little too much of carbohydrate food today, I should learn to balance my diet out more..only then can I have a more healthy body! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment